3,793 Apartments for rent in Seabrook, TX with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Seabrook (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Seabrook (2)
- Seabrook Accessible Apartments (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Seabrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Parking (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Pools (5)
- Seabrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Seabrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kemah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- La Porte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Webster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Dickinson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Deer Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Texas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Baytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Seabrook?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Seabrook?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Seabrook?
Seabrook is one of the most scenic cities along the Gulf Coast of Texas! No seriously, it is actually certified as such! Out of 1200 Texas towns, this little gem was awarded and certified as one out of seven Scenic Cities now listed within the state. This is no surprise to locals however, who just grin and nod with the knowledge of just how true that title really is!
Seabrook is a city of 21.3 square miles of wetlands and waterways, 5.7 square miles of which is dry land. Seabrook lies along one of the largest migratory paths in North America for bird populations. Because of this, the city of Seabrook is actually a designated bird sanctuary. Located in Harris County, southeast of Houston with a population of 12,433 as of the 2012 census, a full eight miles of trails wind from Hammer Street over to Galveston Bay. Holy jogging trails, Batman! Since its inception back in 1961, this beautiful little city has become home to not only the seafood industry, but chemical and oil industries as well as NASA. As intimidating or environmentally unfriendly as those industries might sound, a surprising harmony has been achieved as the city and its local industries work together to remain environmentally proactive and safe. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Seabrook offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Seabrook. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Seabrook can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.