159 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Portland, TX
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Portland (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Portland (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Portland (5)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (20)
- Portland Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Portland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (24)
- Portland Apartments with Pools (5)
- Portland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Portland Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Portland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ingleside Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Taft Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Corpus Christi Pet Friendly Apartments (166)
- Aransas Pass Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Port Aransas Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockport Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Robstown Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Victoria Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Portland?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Portland?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Portland?
In the state of Texas, Portland is a city in San Patricio and Nueces counties. A 640-acre original town site of Portland was bought by John G. Willacy in 1890 and was sold to Portland (Maine) Harbor & Improvement Co. in 1890. 1, 280 acres of land east and northeast of the 640-acre land was bought by the New England Land & New England R. E. Company. These companies have most of their stockholders from Portland, Maine and named this city in honor of their hometown, thus the city of Portl...
On the Gulf Coast, Portland is located on the second highest bluff overlooking both Corpus Christi Bays and Nueces. Portland was called the "Gem City of the Gulf" because of its natural wildlife and terrains that offers vast of recreational activities and sports for residents and tourists alike. The city was said to be the most pleasant and attractive place in Texas overlooking 150 square miles of ocean and fronted the deepest waters in Corpus Christi Bay. Portland, particularly fortunate with its mild climate and bay breezes, is a summer and winter resort that serves as great attraction to sportsmen with the numerous water sports. Its location on two bays provides excellent sailing, boating, swimming, kite surfing and some of its lake parks are the dock and wade-fisherman's first choice for an excellent fishing experience. Nature study, bird watching, food and drinks are abundantly available around the area. Portland is accessible by the following two major highways: the Texas highway 35 and the U.S. Highway 181. This made way for the city to become a home to a diversified workforce serving businesses and Coastal Bend Industries. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Portland should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Portland may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Portland. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.