3,860 Apartments for rent in Nassau Bay, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Nassau Bay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Parking (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Nassau Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Nassau Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Webster Apartments with Garages (4)
- League City Apartments with Garages (15)
- Kemah Apartments with Garages (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (4)
- La Porte Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pearland Apartments with Garages (13)
- Baytown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Nassau Bay?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Nassau Bay?
Nassau Bay apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.