89 Apartments for rent in Hitchcock, TX with Garages
- Hitchcock Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Parking (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hitchcock Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hitchcock Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Galveston Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dickinson Apartments with Garages (1)
- League City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Kemah Apartments with Garages (2)
- Webster Apartments with Garages (4)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Garages (1)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- La Porte Apartments with Garages (2)
- Manvel Apartments with Garages (1)
From a railroad station to vegetable shipping center, anti-aircraft training base and, more recently a place of living for employees at the Johnson Space Center, Hitchcock, TX, certainly has a history as rich and diverse as its community.
No, the name of Hitchcock, TX doesn't have anything to do with a certain famous English movie maker, but it sure was the setting for a couple of interesting ventures throughout the years. The city saw its first residents in 1873 when it was established as a railway station between Galveston and Houston. Around the turn of the 20th century it was a vegetable shipping center, but all kinds of critters invaded the produce and killed the economy until World War II when Camp Wallace and the Hitchcock Naval Air Station were established in the area. With the development of the Johnson Space Center only twenty minutes away, Hitchcock became a suburb of Galveston and experienced new growth. Seeing people on horses in Hitchcock is not uncommon - living here, you will experience plenty of cowboy-sightings, as the town has been hosting the Galveston County Fair and Rodeo since 1984. There are also plenty of other opportunities to meet locals, such as the Good Ole Days Parade in August and the Christmas Parade in December every year. See more
Hitchcock apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.