1,165 Short-term Apartments for rent in Dickinson, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dickinson Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dickinson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Dickinson Apartments with Parking (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Dickinson Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dickinson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- League City Short-term Apartments (18)
- Kemah Short-term Apartments (1)
- Nassau Bay Short-term Apartments (2)
- Webster Short-term Apartments (9)
- Texas City Short-term Apartments (2)
- Seabrook Short-term Apartments (2)
- Friendswood Short-term Apartments (2)
- Hitchcock Short-term Apartments (1)
- La Porte Short-term Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Short-term Apartments (17)
Ready to have an out of this world time? The Johnson Space Center, courtesy of the NASA, is located here!
Located 19 miles northwest of Galveston Island and 28 miles southeast of Houston, Dickinson is a thriving coastal town with a population of 19,092 and growing! One of the things that makes Dickinson such a wonderful spot along the Gulf of Mexico is its location. Anyone looking for home rentals in Dickinson will find themselves in close proximity to some of the area's most amazing destination spots, like the Johnson Space Center (NASA), just to name one! Imagine living just 20 minutes away from Galveston Island's Boardwalk and the beach, and slowing down to island time for a relaxing day getaway. Or, if you want to hit the city for some world class shopping at the Galleria or go visit the Butterfly Garden, Houston is a short 30 minutes in the opposite direction. Prefer to stay close to home? Dickinson Bayou is the perfect place for fishing, swimming and water skiing, and it's practically in your backyard.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dickinson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Dickinson takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.