3,727 Apartments for rent in Addison, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Addison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Addison Apartments with Garages (7)
- Addison Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Addison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Addison Apartments with Parking (12)
- Addison Apartments with Pools (12)
- Addison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Addison Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Addison Furnished Apartments (4)
- Addison Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Hebron Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Plano Apartments with Balconies (64)
- Richardson Apartments with Balconies (35)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Coppell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Lewisville Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (482)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Addison?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Addison?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Addison?
For lovers of technology and the Internet, Addison, Texas has a unique quality that most other suburban towns lack. A wireless internet network covers most of the town, and for a tiny fee, residents are online without having to pay exorbitant prices for access! Now that is forward thinking, progressive policy! Does the town love it? You betcha!
Once known as Peters Colony during the mid 1800s, the town of Addison is located just north of Dallas, Texas. As of the 2012 Census, Addison's population had climbed to 15,179 people, all sharing 4.35 square miles of prime real estate! However, on any given day, the business and tourist or day visitors, the population easily reaches 100,000 people, which is excellent news for this economically thriving little town! If you are looking for rental homes in Addison, you can avoid much of the Dallas metroplex traffic and enjoy life in a small, beautiful town with big city benefits! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Addison renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.