107 Apartments in Lakeland
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakeland (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakeland (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakeland (1)
- Lakeland Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lakeland Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lakeland Apartments with Parking (1)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lakeland Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lakeland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bartlett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Millington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Collierville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Southaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Hernando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lakeland?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lakeland?
As a magnificent man-made pond, Garner Lake was built in 1959 specifically for the now defunct Lakeland Amusement Park. Today, it's the centerpiece for the city of Lakeland and residents who flock to live there. This gives new meaning to "build it and they will come." The lake is a major appeal that covers about 235 acres with just over seven miles of shoreline.
To get to where it is now, Lakeland had to go through somewhat of an identity crisis: first being an amusement park and then a drag strip racing venue before finally settling into the rural wonderland of communities it is today. Residential real estate consists primarily of medium to large single-family homes, though there is some rental property. You might even stumble upon a mobile home or two. Lakeland is a good example of the finer side of rustic living: wooded seclusion with easy access to urban excitement. Only 12,430 people live there, packed like sardines in a 23.5 square mile area, per 2010 census data. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakeland offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakeland. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakeland can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.