1,178 Apartments for rent in Germantown, TN with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Germantown Accessible Apartments (6)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (9)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (11)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (10)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Collierville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bartlett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lakeland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (252)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Southaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Hernando Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Germantown?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Germantown?
"But lord I ask you to be my guiding force and truth. For some strange reason it had to be. He guided me to Tennessee." (- Arrested Development, "Tennessee")
"Exellence. Every Day." Though the town motto sets a rather intimidating standard, rest assured that this Memphis suburb lives up to its stated expectations while maintaining the laid-back and welcoming vibe that defines southern hospitality. Germantown, Tennessee, is one of the most expensive places to live in the State; fortunately for would-be residents, what's expensive in Tennessee is average for the US, so living here won't break the bank. Like most towns with 39,000 people, it's not renowned for its hip styles or trendy nightlife, but is popular instead for for its horse shows and the ever-popular late summer arts and craft festival. If you like nature, and want a place to raise a family, Germantown is for you. If you want excitement and wild nights, you might want to keep moseyin' on. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Germantown renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.