249 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Clarksville, TN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clarksville (19)
- Clarksville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Clarksville Apartments with Balconies (117)
- Clarksville Apartments with Garages (70)
- Clarksville Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Clarksville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Clarksville Apartments with Parking (98)
- Clarksville Apartments with Pools (21)
- Clarksville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Clarksville Dog Friendly Apartments (154)
- Clarksville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Clarksville Luxury Apartments (177)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (155)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Clarksville (37)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Clarksville (49)
- Oak Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Hopkinsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ashland City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Millersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Goodlettsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Nashville 2 Bedroom Apartments (336)
- Berry Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hendersonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Brentwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Franklin 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Clarksville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Clarksville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Clarksville?
Located on the Cumberland River, Clarksville, Tennessee is a town of all trades. Clarksville calls itself “Tennessee’s Top Spot” due to its high elevation; however, it’s not just the altitude that makes this city stand out.
Clarksville is no sleepy southern town. In fact, due to its history (home to the first newspaper in Tennessee) and climate (gets a bit hot here in the summer), Clarksville is full of adventure. Are you ready to begin yours? See more
2 bedroom apartments in Clarksville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Clarksville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Clarksville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.