822 Apartments for rent in West Columbia, SC with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Columbia Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Balconies (9)
- West Columbia Apartments with Garages (7)
- West Columbia Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Parking (11)
- West Columbia Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Columbia Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Springdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Cayce Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Irmo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Dentsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Red Bank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Lake Murray of Richland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in West Columbia?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in West Columbia?
Mini me: The jury is still out on West Columbia; is it an urban or suburban community? No doubt it's a miniaturized version of the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina -- having expanded from its core -- yet, West Columbia holds on for dear life to the metropolitan landscape, giving residents a feel of exclusivity while living in the "thick" of it.
West Columbia is a charming city seated on the western shore of the Congaree River. It has less than 15,000 residents who benefit from its status as an important transportation hub and a major employer with one of the fastest growing economies in Lexington County. The city's accommodating municipal services enables the average person to freely partake in a good quality of life. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for West Columbia renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.