44 Condos for Rent in North Myrtle Beach, SC
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Balconies (33)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Gyms (26)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Parking (28)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (35)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- North Myrtle Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- North Myrtle Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- North Myrtle Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Little River Condos for Rent (4)
- Myrtle Beach Condos for Rent (9)
- Sunset Beach Condos for Rent (2)
- Forestbrook Condos for Rent (1)
- Red Hill Condos for Rent (1)
- Socastee Condos for Rent (3)
- Garden City Condos for Rent (2)
- Murrells Inlet Condos for Rent (1)
- Leland Condos for Rent (1)
- Carolina Beach Condos for Rent (4)
North Myrtle Beach is home to one of the nation's most celebrated beaches, which attracts more than 10 million visitors a year.
If the name "North Myrtle Beach" evokes blissful images of sun and sand for you, then you're not alone. Although its population is only 13,752, the main beach area attracts more than 10 million visitors a year, so somebody here must be doing something right. Obviously, it's one of the region's premier tourist destinations, but it's also a stunningly beautiful place to call home, with warm, friendly locals who don't seem to mind that their hometown is overrun with millions of strangers throughout the year. In addition, it boasts corporate headquarters for companies such as Accent Stainless Steel and furniture manufacturer BauschLinnemann, so it's not all fun and games here. When you're done working and you're ready to play, however, the beach awaits you, in all its pristine glory. See more
Finding condos for rent in North Myrtle Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in North Myrtle Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in North Myrtle Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.