430 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mauldin, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mauldin (3)
- Mauldin Accessible Apartments (4)
- Mauldin Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Mauldin Apartments with Garages (11)
- Mauldin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mauldin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mauldin Apartments with Parking (12)
- Mauldin Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mauldin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mauldin Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Mauldin Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mauldin Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mauldin (3)
- Simpsonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Greenville 1 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Wade Hampton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Taylors 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Judson 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Greer 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Welcome 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parker 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Travelers Rest 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Easley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mauldin?
This small city has history dating back to the American Revolution, and was originally named Butler’s Pass. Mauldin didn’t get its current name until then Lieutenant Governor William L. Mauldin arranged for the Greenville & Laurens Railroad to come through the town, bringing in traffic and allowing it to grow. Growth exploded at the time of World War II, when Donaldson Air Force Base was constructed and brought in more people.
Finding a home in Mauldin is relatively inexpensive. The average home price for properties in the city in 2001 was just under the national average. Renters pay much less than they would in the state's larger cities. Perhaps it’s partly because of this that residents are deciding to stay put. Less than 6 percent of homes in the area are vacant, and population is booming at growth rate of 56 percent since 2000. In fact, from 2000 to 2010 Mauldin was the 15th fastest growing city for a reason. A good home for sale or apartment for rent may be hard to come by, but it will be worth the search. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Mauldin offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Mauldin, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.