439 Apartments for rent in Little River, SC with Pools
- Little River Accessible Apartments (4)
- Little River Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Little River Apartments with Garages (5)
- Little River Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Little River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Little River Apartments with Parking (7)
- Little River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Little River Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Little River Furnished Apartments (3)
- Little River Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Calabash Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (34)
- Sunset Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Shallotte Apartments with Pools (1)
- Myrtle Beach Apartments with Pools (24)
- Forestbrook Apartments with Pools (2)
- Red Hill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Conway Apartments with Pools (2)
- Socastee Apartments with Pools (4)
- Garden City Apartments with Pools (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Little River?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Little River?
Little River hosts an annual Blue Crab Festival every year in May, which is attended by both locals and far-flung visitors hoping to get in on the delicious flavor of this native seafood treat.
How does spending the next several years to the rest of your mortal life living in a vacation hotspot sound to you? If living near the beach while surrounded by small town charm sounds like the perfect combination, it's time to consider Little River, South Carolina. Perched inland just minutes from Myrtle Beach, this adorable CDP has access to all of life's many pleasures, from tasty eateries to local shopping areas, plus it's got all the courtesy and kindness for which the South is known. Still not impressed? How about easy access to several highways, a low cost of living and a natural break point for tropical storms? That's right, you get the Atlantic with little risk of flooding out during hurricane season. If you love to boat, relax, suntan, eat and golf, consider yourself home. After all, why dream of one day retiring to a place like Little River, when you can spend an entire life there? See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Little River means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Little River could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.