474 Apartments for rent in Woonsocket, RI with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Woonsocket Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Parking (8)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Woonsocket Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woonsocket Furnished Apartments (1)
- Woonsocket Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bellingham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Milford Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Plainville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pawtucket Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Providence Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Attleboro Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cranston Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Woonsocket?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Woonsocket?
“By 1900 Woonsocket was known as ‘la ville la plus francaise aux Etats-Unis’ – ‘the most French city in the United States’ - a reputation the city maintains even today...” (- Rhode Island Historical Society)
Woonsocket is a city experiencing its renaissance, set apart from the rest of Rhode Island by a unique culture, thanks to the French-Canadian heritage of its people. Situated on the scenic Blackstone River National Heritage Corridor, Woonsocket has a rich history of attracting workers from all over the world. French-Canadians came in droves at the end of the 19th century, ready to labor in the mills and factories that still stand today. Some of the city’s most cherished quirks reflect its Quebecois roots, including the sometimes head-scratching misplaced modifiers: “Pass me down the ladder the hammer.” The 43,877 residents of Woonsocket are glad to ignore the odd looks they get when peculiar turns of phrase slip out, because these are offset by the pleasure of a small community feel with all the conveniences of a bustling metropolis. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Woonsocket renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.