50 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Camp Hill, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Camp Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Camp Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Camp Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Camp Hill Apartments with Parking (3)
- Camp Hill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Camp Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Camp Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Camp Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Camp Hill (1)
- New Cumberland 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Harrisburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mechanicsburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Penbrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Steelton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lawnton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Colonial Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Middletown 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hummelstown 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North York 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Camp Hill?
If you were under the impression that Camp Hill's name came from a deep historical foundation, you'd actually be surprised to find out it came about due to a squabble in a church. As legend would have it, during the midst of a church split in the early days, one "camp" began to meet outdoors on a certain hill.
Camp Hill is a stone's throw away from Pennsylvania's state capital, Harrisburg. Topping out at a population of 7,888 (2010 U.S. Census data), the city lies just two miles southwest of Harrisburg's center. Like most of Pennsylvania, its housing stock is somewhat older, as the majority of the total available units of housing were built prior to 1940. Camp Hill is home headquarters to one of the largest drugstore companies on the East Coast, Rite-Aid. In fact, Rite Aid is considered to be the one of the three largest drug companies in the United States. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Camp Hill offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Camp Hill, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.