623 Apartments for rent in Willoughby, OH with Garages
- Eastlake Apartments with Garages (3)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wickliffe Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mentor Apartments with Garages (4)
- Euclid Apartments with Garages (20)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lyndhurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Euclid Apartments with Garages (9)
- Beachwood Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Willoughby?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Willoughby?
Willoughby: The only American town to have belonged to more than five different counties.
Located in Lake County, Ohio -- the sixth county that the town has been a part of -- Willoughby is a picturesque Midwestern city. While it pushes the definition of a city, with a population of only a little over 22,000, this small town offers a tightly-knit community. It has a quaint yet bustling downtown that is very popular, with events happening all the time. See more
Willoughby apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.