618 Apartments for rent in Willoughby Hills, OH with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Willoughby Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Willoughby Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Euclid Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Beachwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- University Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Shaker Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Solon Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Willoughby Hills?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Willoughby Hills?
Johnny Appleseed, Tecumseh, and the Wright brothers all called Ohio home. Some of the most spectacular scenery in the state lies along the Chagrin River near the northeastern Ohio town of Willoughby Hills.
Beginning life as little more than an outpost for rough-and-tumble fur traders in the 1700s, Willoughby Hills, today, is a kinder, gentler place to live. Kirtland is a historic town of the early 1800s just a few minutes from Willoughby Hills. Restored, it accurately depicts a thriving community of that period. Tours are free and informative. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Willoughby Hills renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.