489 Apartments for rent in Strongsville, OH with Balconies
- Strongsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Strongsville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Strongsville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Strongsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Strongsville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Strongsville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Strongsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Strongsville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Strongsville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Middleburg Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Berea Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (6)
- North Royalton Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Olmsted Falls Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Parma Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Valley City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rocky River Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Strongsville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Strongsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Strongsville?
Welcome to Strongsville, Ohio, where only the strong survive! Just kidding. Strongsville is a pleasant suburb with plenty of amenities and residents from all walks of life. Now, let’s start sifting through all these apartment rentals and find you the home of your dreams! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Strongsville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.