380 Short-term Apartments for rent in Parma Heights, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Parma Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Parking (4)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Parma Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Parma Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Parma Short-term Apartments (2)
- North Royalton Short-term Apartments (6)
- Strongsville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Cleveland Short-term Apartments (11)
- Olmsted Falls Short-term Apartments (1)
- Brunswick Short-term Apartments (3)
- North Olmsted Short-term Apartments (1)
- Westlake Short-term Apartments (1)
- Valley City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Shaker Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
Looking to go to the Moon one day? Ohio is the birthplace of more astronauts than anywhere in the U.S., which might explain theNASA Glenn Research Center in Parma Heights.
Located just outside of Parma (which is just outside of Cleveland), Parma Heights is a sleepy Midwestern suburb that offers small town living near big city amenities. Want to live somewhere where not much goes on? Then Parma Heights is the place for you, since the real draw here is only its proximity to Cleveland. The town was founded in 1818, and since then its grown to be a spot where lots of Clevelanders rest their heads at night. Whether you commute into Cleveland daily or just want to live somewhere that is quiet, simple and plain, Parma Heights is the right spot for you. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Parma Heights takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.