133 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in New Albany, OH
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Albany (3)
- New Albany Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Albany Apartments with Balconies (7)
- New Albany Apartments with Garages (5)
- New Albany Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Parking (6)
- New Albany Apartments with Pools (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- New Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Albany Furnished Apartments (2)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Albany (3)
- Gahanna 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pataskala 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Reynoldsburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Johnstown 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Westerville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Whitehall 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bexley 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Blacklick Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Columbus 3 Bedroom Apartments (257)
- Worthington 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
The retail giant Abercrombie and Fitch has its main campus, an architectural masterpiece, in New Albany, Ohio.
Pick your outdoor activity. Golf, swim, hike, walk, run, or play tennis. It's really up to you. New Albany boasts a population of 7,724, and is situated just to the northeast of Columbus. The town is home to beautiful housing, a bustling center square, and lots of Abercrombie and Fitch apparel. Yes, this is the best place in the world for buying clothing from Abercrombie and Fitch. It's that sweet mesh of great homes, good shopping and awesome parks that makes New Albany a fascinating small town within a bustling metropolitan area. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in New Albany provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in New Albany. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.