1,170 Apartments for rent in Gahanna, OH with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gahanna Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gahanna Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gahanna Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Gahanna Apartments with Parking (6)
- Gahanna Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gahanna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Gahanna Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gahanna Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Whitehall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Bexley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Westerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (311)
- Pataskala Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pickerington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Groveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Gahanna?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Gahanna?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gahanna?
The Herb Capital of Ohio, Gahanna has a long history of growing and cultivating herbs as well as providing the average American with a much-needed education on the wide variety of herbaceous plants in our world. Don't know enough about herbs? Then visit the yearly Gahanna Herb Festival and celebrate your favorite savory plants.
Located in central Ohio's Franklin County, Gahanna has over 33,000 residents and consists of about 12 square miles. About 77 percent of residents are adults with higher incomes, but the filthy rich don't even have this city on their radar. Let them have their fancy towns! The cost of living here is lower than the national average, meaning you can make a nice life and still have money for beers and smokes. Oh, and since unemployment rates tend to be lower than the national average, you'll have no excuse to laze about watching bad television. Bummer. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Gahanna renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.