73 Apartments in Yaphank
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Yaphank (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Yaphank (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Garages (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Yaphank Apartments with Parking (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Pools (2)
- Yaphank Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Yaphank Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Medford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bellport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- East Patchogue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Coram Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Rocky Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mastic Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Patchogue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Selden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wading River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Centereach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Yaphank?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Yaphank?
Yaphank, New York, is the home of the historic Suffolk County Almshouse Barn, an historic hay and livestock barn built in 1871. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, so throw on your cowboy boots and go check out this town gem!
Yaphank, NY, is a hamlet/census designated place in Suffolk County located on Long Island, about an hour from New York City. It has a population of 5,945 as of the 2010 census, and is close to Interstate 495, making it easy to access many other communities. Like many a U.S. city, Yaphank got its start from settlers and mills. Captain Robert Robertson, an early settler, constructed a mill in 1739, and the community began to form. More mills came along, placed on the Carmans River, which runs right through the heart of town. In fact, the town was first named Millville. As fun as that is to say, there were some 13 other towns with the same name in the state of New York in 1846 when the first post office opened. In an effort to be a little more original and not confuse people, the town adopted the Native American word for "bank of the river," and the town became known as Yaphank. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Yaphank offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Yaphank. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Yaphank can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.