69 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Yaphank, NY
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Yaphank (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Garages (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Yaphank Apartments with Parking (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Pools (2)
- Yaphank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Yaphank Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Yaphank Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bellport 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Patchogue 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Coram 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rocky Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Centereach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Port Jefferson 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Setauket-East Setauket 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ronkonkoma 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bohemia 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Yaphank?
Yaphank, New York, is the home of the historic Suffolk County Almshouse Barn, an historic hay and livestock barn built in 1871. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, so throw on your cowboy boots and go check out this town gem!
Yaphank, NY, is a hamlet/census designated place in Suffolk County located on Long Island, about an hour from New York City. It has a population of 5,945 as of the 2010 census, and is close to Interstate 495, making it easy to access many other communities. Like many a U.S. city, Yaphank got its start from settlers and mills. Captain Robert Robertson, an early settler, constructed a mill in 1739, and the community began to form. More mills came along, placed on the Carmans River, which runs right through the heart of town. In fact, the town was first named Millville. As fun as that is to say, there were some 13 other towns with the same name in the state of New York in 1846 when the first post office opened. In an effort to be a little more original and not confuse people, the town adopted the Native American word for "bank of the river," and the town became known as Yaphank. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Yaphank offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Yaphank, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.