266 Apartments for rent in Liverpool, NY with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Liverpool Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Liverpool Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Liverpool Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Liverpool Apartments with Parking (5)
- Liverpool Apartments with Pools (1)
- Liverpool Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Liverpool Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Liverpool Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Syracuse Apartments with Garages (13)
- Camillus Apartments with Garages (1)
- Baldwinsville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oswego Apartments with Garages (3)
- Northeast Ithaca Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ithaca Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rome Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Hill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Clark Mills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Watertown Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Liverpool?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Liverpool?
Liverpool apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.