429 Condos for rent in Great Neck Plaza, NY
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Garages (7)
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Parking (13)
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Pools (1)
- Great Neck Plaza Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Great Neck Plaza Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Great Neck Plaza Furnished Apartments (3)
- Great Neck Plaza Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Hills Condos for Rent (4)
- Port Washington North Condos for Rent (1)
- Mineola Condos for Rent (1)
- Franklin Square Condos for Rent (1)
- Garden City Condos for Rent (1)
- Queens Condos for Rent (101)
- East Garden City Condos for Rent (3)
- New Rochelle Condos for Rent (3)
- East Rockaway Condos for Rent (1)
- Bronx Condos for Rent (135)
As of 2012, the city of Great Neck Plaza, New York, had the oldest median-aged population in the United States, with the median age of residents hovering around 48. This village has had its share of fame, with many celebrities either born or raised here, as well as many who call this area home.
The ambiance of this city is quite desirable -- it's cozy, comfortable and artsy; the area invokes the artist in all of us. Great Neck and Great Neck Plaza are suburbs of the larger city of Hempstead. University Gardens, King's Point and Saddle Rock are also very close. Great Neck Plaza has just over 6,700 residents within the 0.31 square miles of the city limits. Weather in Great Neck Plaza showcases the changing of the seasons quite dramatically, with snow in the winter and blazing sunny days in the summer, and average temps range from the mid-30s during winter months to the low 80s during the summer. See more
Finding condos for rent in Great Neck Plaza is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Great Neck Plaza may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Great Neck Plaza that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.