3,522 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Wood-Ridge, NJ
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Parking (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wood-Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wallington Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lodi Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- East Rutherford Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Garfield Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rutherford Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hackensack Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Maywood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elmwood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ridgefield Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Clifton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
Frankie Muniz, best known for playing Malcolm on the popular sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, was born and raised in Wood-Ridge. A kid genius just like his character, Muniz attended Bugg Elementary in Wood-Ridge, where the cute-as-a-bug, future actor/race car driver was doing fourth-grade schoolwork in first grade.
Wood-Ridge is a small borough in the "Garden State" of New Jersey in Bergen County. It's in the New York-Northern New Jersey- Long Island Metro Area (translation: Wood-Ridge is a hop, skip, and a jump to NYC). At only 1.10 square miles in size, this borough is closely connected with its neighbors -- namely, boroughs such as East Rutherford and Hasbrouck Heights. See more
Finding an apartment in Wood-Ridge that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.