40 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Wharton, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wharton (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wharton (2)
- Wharton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wharton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wharton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wharton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Wharton Apartments with Parking (2)
- Wharton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wharton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wharton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wharton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dover 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mount Arlington 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rockaway 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Succasunna 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hopatcong 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Morris Plains 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Netcong 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Morristown 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Boonton 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Wharton?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Wharton?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Wharton?
The Borough of Wharton offers old-fashioned charm and a small town appeal, within its interesting borders. The 2.2 square miles of this unique place in Morris County, boasts such charm, that even the musician Cyndi Lauper couldn't resist. It was here in 1984 that she filmed her music video for her hit song "Time After Time," cementing Wharton into timelessness and music history with her.
Wharton Borough prides itself on diversity as well, in terms of its places to visit, things to do, and its population of more than 6,500 residents. Like many of the neighboring communities, Wharton found its roots and growth in the Morris Canal and was the bedroom community for those who manned the mines, blast furnaces and mills. Formed in 1895 from the communities of Port Oram, Irondale, Luxemburg, Maryville, and Mount Pleasant, and taken from portions of Randolph and Rockaway Townships, the municipality was originally known as Port Oram. It was renamed Wharton in 1902 in honor of Joseph Wharton, one of Wharton's first prominent citizens, who was heavily involved with the area's mining industry. Today, Wharton still recognizes its mining heritage and contributions to the Morris Canal, while remaining a bedroom community for those who work in places as far away as Manhattan. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Wharton offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Wharton, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.