365 Furnished Apartments for rent in Westwood, NJ
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Westwood (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Westwood (1)
- Westwood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Westwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Westwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Westwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Paramus Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hackensack Furnished Apartments (3)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wood-Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Yonkers Furnished Apartments (2)
- Edgewater Furnished Apartments (3)
- East Rutherford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rutherford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Guttenberg Furnished Apartments (1)
Entertainer Queen Latifah once said some of America's greatest talent comes from New Jersey. One such talent, James Gandolfini, who played ruthless mob boss, Tony Soprano, in HBO's The Sopranos, actually hailed from Westwood, New Jersey.
New Jersey is definitely a place of interesting people and places. It's not only home to some famous talent, but it's also the place of Pleasantville. Well, not the Pleasantville where Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon once resided as costars, but rather, Westwood, New Jersey. In the early 19th century, this northeastern part of New Jersey was known as Pleasantville, but it became a part of the Harrington Township, or what later became Washington Township in 1826. By 1875 the name of the town changed to Westwood, and later in 1909, it became the Borough of Westwood. If that's not enough to excite you, Westwood was also once home to the Lenni-Lenape Indians of the Eastern Algonquin Nation, and was primarily farmland before the Civil War. Of course, the Erie Railroad changed all of that, and today, this self-governed township is home to 10,908 Jersey residents, per 2010 U.S. Census data. So, let's see what you need to consider to join the fray of Pleasantville Westwood. See more
Furnished apartments in Westwood can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Westwood as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.