112 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in South River, NJ
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South River (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in South River (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South River (1)
- South River Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South River Apartments with Garages (3)
- South River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South River Apartments with Parking (5)
- South River Apartments with Pools (1)
- South River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- South River Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South River Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sayreville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Old Bridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Highland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Brunswick Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brownville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Metuchen Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Brunswick Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- East Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Amboy Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fords Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in South River?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in South River?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in South River?
You know you've become a Jersey native when mention of 'The Oranges' doesn't make you think of fruit. Instead, you know people are talking about the four Orange cities.
Making a move can be challenging, but South River, NJ has some very encouraging stats. Not only does New Jersey have the second highest per capita income in the U.S., but it also has an incredible number of places to rent. Home of the Giants, next door to the fashion capital of New York and full of top vacation spots, New Jersey is an incredible place to live. South River has a multitude of three-bedroom houses for rent and plenty of larger or smaller sizes to accommodate different space needs. The nearby Raritan Center hosts a never-ending stream of events, while plentiful shopping keeps locals busy all year long. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in South River should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in South River may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in South River. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.