337 Apartments in River Edge
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in River Edge (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in River Edge (1)
- River Edge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- River Edge Apartments with Garages (1)
- River Edge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- River Edge Apartments with Parking (2)
- River Edge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- River Edge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Maywood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Paramus 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hackensack 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Bergenfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bogota 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lodi 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Englewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Ridgefield Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fair Lawn 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in River Edge?
New Bridge Landing is in River Edge. This bridge was the site of "The Bridge That Saved A Nation," where George Washington and the Continental Army crossed over the Hackensack River when retreating from British forces who were attacking New York City back in 1776.
The borough of River Edge is in Bergen County, New Jersey. As of the census in 2010 the population is 11,340, which represents a decline from 2000, which had already declined from 1990, although not by much. The borough is situated on the western edge of the Hackensack River and has a total area of under two square miles. Around are the other settlements of Hackensack, New Milford, Oradell, and Paramus, while the western side of Upper Manhattan is only eight miles to the southeast. The weather in the city is typical of what you'd find in the northeast, where the summers are warm and in the mid to high 80s, and the winters turn cold, with snow and freezing temperatures seen most years. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in River Edge offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in River Edge, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.