413 Apartments for rent in Morris Plains, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Morris Plains Accessible Apartments (1)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Garages (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Parking (3)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Pools (1)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Morris Plains Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Morris Plains Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Morristown Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Boonton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wharton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Chatham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roseland Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Short Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mountainside Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Watchung Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Morris Plains?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Morris Plains?
In a rather gruesome episode of The Sopranos HBO TV series, which was entitled Made in America, Phil Leotardo is gunned down at a Morris Plains Raceway gas station. And if that weren't bad enough, the poor guy is then run over. No more Phil Leotardo!
Morris Plains is described as a "bedroom community" whereby its proximity to New York City, which is a mere 36 miles west, allows folks to commute there for work. Direct access to NYC from Morris Plains is provided by New Jersey Transit, which shuttles between Morristown, New York Penn Station and additionally to Hoboken Terminal. The population of the borough of Morris Plains is around 5,500. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Morris Plains renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.