127 Condos for rent in Manasquan, NJ
- Manasquan Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Manasquan Apartments with Garages (6)
- Manasquan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Manasquan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Manasquan Apartments with Parking (21)
- Manasquan Apartments with Pools (4)
- Manasquan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Manasquan Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Manasquan Furnished Apartments (11)
- Manasquan Luxury Apartments (3)
- Manasquan Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Point Pleasant Beach Condos for Rent (6)
- Spring Lake Heights Condos for Rent (4)
- Spring Lake Condos for Rent (1)
- Point Pleasant Condos for Rent (1)
- Bay Head Condos for Rent (1)
- Lake Como Condos for Rent (1)
- Belmar Condos for Rent (4)
- Mantoloking Condos for Rent (1)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Condos for Rent (1)
- Bradley Beach Condos for Rent (4)
During the summer months, surfers flock to The Manasquan Inlet in the little borough of Manasquan, where they are treated to waves that are refracted, corralled, and enlarged by the jetty as it protrudes far out into the deep blue Atlantic Ocean. If you're not surfer-talk savvy, just think "big waves."
The little borough of Manasquan, which has a land mass of a mere 2.5 square miles, almost half of which is water, is situated in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Due to its attractive location bordering the Atlantic Ocean, the dreamy little borough sees a dramatic increase in numbers throughout the summer months as countless tourists flock to the local beaches. Though many of the old pubs have now vanished, only to be replaced by upmarket residential accommodation, the local bar and party scene still overwhelms the entire area between Brielle Road and Main Street from early June to the end of August. Unless you enjoy the festival atmosphere, it's wise to avoid places like Leggetts and The Osprey in the summer months, where you'll find folks partaking in a constant orgy of feasting, both on greasy food and cold beer. See more
Finding condos for rent in Manasquan is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Manasquan may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Manasquan that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.