683 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Glassboro, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glassboro Accessible Apartments (4)
- Glassboro Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Glassboro Apartments with Garages (10)
- Glassboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glassboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Glassboro Apartments with Parking (40)
- Glassboro Apartments with Pools (2)
- Glassboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Glassboro Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glassboro Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pitman Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Turnersville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Blackwood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Williamstown Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woodbury Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Runnemede Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Laurel Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hi-Nella Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Clementon Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Glassboro earned its place in the annals of American history by hosting the 1967 summit conference where American President Lyndon Johnson and Russian Premier Alexei Kosygin had a meeting of minds. No agreement was reached during the summit, but it did improve relations between the two countries and led to the phrase "Spirit of Glassboro," in reference to the cordial atmosphere of the summit.
Centrally located in Gloucester County, New Jersey, Glassboro is only 20 minutes away from Philadelphia and 40 minutes from Atlantic City. According to the 2010 United States Census, the town has a population of close to 19,000, but don't worry about feeling overcrowded. You can simply retreat to one of the many parks in the town if you ever experience a bout of demophobia while out and about (that is, if all the others don't get the same idea). In summer, the parks are where you would want to take refuge in the shade of the trees, in any case, as the weather tends to be hot and humid. Winters, on the other hand, are mild to cool, so you have plenty of time to appreciate the city apartments, or wherever you choose to kick off your shoes. If computers are your forte, you will feel right at home in Glassboro as the town has more residents working in the field of computers and math than most other towns in the United States. See more
Finding an apartment in Glassboro that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.