3,096 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Echelon, NJ
- Hi-Nella Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lindenwold Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Clementon Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Haddonfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Greentree Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Runnemede Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Blackwood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Marlton Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Audubon Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cherry Hill Mall Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
"What's with the fascination with the Echelon?" - 30 Seconds to Mars
Echelon is a census designated city (CDC) that is actually part of Voorhees, but since it's such a separatist little town, it refused to merge with Voorhees and decided instead to become its own entity. This city is situated north of Stratford, south of Ashland, east of Summerdale and west of Voorhees Township. Some of the more notable amenities this city has to offer are Kirkwood Forest, Echelon Lake and the Voorhees town center. See more
Finding an apartment in Echelon that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.