1,410 Apartments for rent in Bergenfield, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bergenfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bergenfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bergenfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dumont Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Englewood Apartments with Balconies (11)
- River Edge Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Tenafly Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Demarest Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bogota Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hackensack Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Leonia Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Closter Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Englewood Cliffs Apartments with Balconies (3)
My Hudson River will once again run clear /It starts high in the mountains of the north /Crystal clear and icy trickles forth -- (Pete Seeger, "My Dirty Stream - The Hudson River Song)"
A few short miles from the famous Hudson River is Bergenfield, a borough located in Bergen County, New Jersey. Or Joisey, as the locals call it. The Catskills do sit a bit north of this quaint New Jersey town. Its long been considered an excellent suburban location. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bergenfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.