58 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Grand Forks, ND
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grand Forks (6)
- Grand Forks Accessible Apartments (17)
- Grand Forks Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Grand Forks Apartments with Garages (28)
- Grand Forks Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Grand Forks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Grand Forks Apartments with Parking (41)
- Grand Forks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Grand Forks Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Grand Forks Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Grand Forks (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Grand Forks?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Grand Forks?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Grand Forks?
Have you ever had a bowl of Cream of Wheat? Tip your cap to Grand Folks and local boy Frank Amidon who, while grinding grain at Diamond Mills in 1893, "invented" the ubiquitous white breakfast porridge. Mothers everywhere have been approving ever since. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Grand Forks offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Grand Forks, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.