143 Apartments in Hope Mills
- Hope Mills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Parking (4)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hope Mills Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hope Mills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hope Mills Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Parkton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Balconies (122)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Raeford Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lumberton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Buies Creek Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Southern Pines Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Aberdeen Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sanford Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hope Mills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hope Mills?
Attention! Not to be boastful, but Hope Mills is a short jaunt from Fort Bragg, the famous US Army installation. Look closely and you'll see many soldiers residing around town. But if you don't, it might be because they're wearing camouflage.
In keeping with its motto, "Where families grow," the tiny town of Hope Mills, North Carolina, has much to attract family-oriented folks. From public parks and recreation centers to five, count em, five elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools, Hope Mills can help you raise your children in a homey environment. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hope Mills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.