76 Studio Apartments for rent in St. Charles, MO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (14)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (12)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (7)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (17)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (8)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Maryland Heights Studio Apartments (2)
- St. Peters Studio Apartments (2)
- Hazelwood Studio Apartments (1)
- St. Ann Studio Apartments (1)
- Chesterfield Studio Apartments (2)
- Florissant Studio Apartments (3)
- University City Studio Apartments (2)
- Ferguson Studio Apartments (1)
- Normandy Studio Apartments (1)
- Kirkwood Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in St. Charles?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Charles?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in St. Charles?
Around this part of the “Show Me State,” there are a lot of Saints (Louis, Peters, John). But there is only one St. Charles. This river town was once flocked to by pioneers and visitors who had traveled downstream (ala Oregon Trail style) in hopes of bartering, settling into the community and find a better way of life. The hometown to American folklore heroes such as Daniel Boone, St. Charles was and is a town based on strong values and American ideals.
Though it may be best known for its history — people actually book weddings on the city’s Main Street, founded in the 1800s — St. Charles keeps up with the times and has a great way of blending old with new and hip. As the second largest city in Missouri, St. Charles continues to grow and prosper without losing sight of its values.
Let’s see what adventures await you in St. Charles! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of St. Charles living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in St. Charles during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.