1,343 Apartments for rent in Maryland Heights, MO with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maryland Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Maryland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Maryland Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Maryland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Pools (1)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (8)
- Overland Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Pools (7)
- Ladue Apartments with Pools (1)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ballwin Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Maryland Heights?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Maryland Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Maryland Heights?
Maryland Heights' is home to its county's first casino, Hollywood Casino St. Louis. Well, unless you count online casinos.
So you want to live in Saint Louis but you don't want to deal with crowded streets, noise-filled apartment complexes, and high prices? That may be exactly why you come to Maryland Heights. This suburb is home to more than 27,400 people, so it can't be that bad, right? Even better, if you don't like the concrete-parks found in the big city, this space has plenty of wide open parks to welcome you into. For all of these reasons, finding an apartment to rent in Maryland Heights may be just what you need to relax. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Maryland Heights means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Maryland Heights could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.