655 Apartments for rent in Ballwin, MO with Balconies
- Ballwin Apartments with Garages (6)
- Ballwin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ballwin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Ballwin Apartments with Parking (8)
- Ballwin Apartments with Pools (5)
- Ballwin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ballwin Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ballwin Luxury Apartments (11)
- Ballwin Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ellisville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Crestwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Olivette Apartments with Balconies (2)
- St. Peters Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ballwin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ballwin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ballwin?
Maybe you haven't heard of Ballwin, but Money Magazine has. It's ranked in the top 100 cities in America twice within the last decade.
Ballwin, Missouri, is a suburban area about 30 minutes from St. Louis. In Ballwin you gain all the benefit of living in the city--without the prices, thank goodness--as you can drop by St. Louis anytime you want. To top it off, that seclusion from St. Louis gives you freedom from all the problems of a major city (traffic, smog, etc.). Yoga outside, anyone? See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ballwin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.