3,515 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Spring Lake Park, MN
- Spring Lake Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Spring Lake Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fridley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- New Brighton Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Blaine Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Columbia Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Center Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Coon Rapids Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Arden Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- St. Anthony Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Park Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
Finding an apartment in Spring Lake Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.