3,813 Apartments for rent in Spring Lake Park, MN with Garages
- Spring Lake Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Spring Lake Park Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Spring Lake Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fridley Apartments with Garages (8)
- New Brighton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Blaine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Garages (10)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Garages (14)
- Arden Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Garages (5)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Garages (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Spring Lake Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Spring Lake Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spring Lake Park?
Spring Lake Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.