104 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in South St. Paul, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South St. Paul (1)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in South St. Paul (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South St. Paul (1)
- South St. Paul Accessible Apartments (1)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Garages (3)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Parking (4)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Pools (4)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- South St. Paul Furnished Apartments (1)
- South St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Inver Grove Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (145)
- Lilydale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Maplewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Mendota Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woodbury 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Oakdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Cottage Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in South St. Paul?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in South St. Paul?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in South St. Paul?
Pack it up! South St. Paul's history includes a past as a major meat packing industry hub in the United States. Immigrants migrated here to work in that industry -- but today, the meaty subject is just friendly activities and river bluff views of the grand Mississippi River.
Designated an all-American City in 1990, South St. Paul, Minnesota today is a bustling community of over 20,000 as of the 2010 Census. Extremely friendly with many community activities scheduled throughout the year, South St. Paul is located in Dakota County, Minnesota, just south and southeast of the major cultural, entertainment and business center of St. Paul itself. Offering a small-town feel to its suburban location close to the excitement of the big city, South St. Paul has a great location and homey vibe. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in South St. Paul offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in South St. Paul, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.