127 Apartments in Maplewood
- Maplewood Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Maplewood Apartments with Garages (21)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Maplewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Maplewood Apartments with Parking (24)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Maplewood Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Maplewood Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- North St. Paul Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Little Canada Accessible Apartments (2)
- White Bear Lake Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (49)
- Vadnais Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Mahtomedi Accessible Apartments (1)
- South St. Paul Accessible Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul Accessible Apartments (10)
- Lake Elmo Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Maplewood?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Maplewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Maplewood?
Ever heard of the Alexander Ramsey House? It's often called the best Victorian-era home, and it's right here in Maplewood. Take that Painted Ladies.
Located in Ramsey County, Minnesota, Maplewood is one of those cities that has the magic of a perfect combination of days-gone-by with modern life. That's right, you can have a warm apple pie all while downloading apps on your fancy new phone. It gets pretty cold in the winter months, with an average temperature of 18F; the summer average high is 75F. The good news is that the cost of living index for Maplewood is only slightly higher than that for Minnesota (you're welcome, savings account), and 14 percent more than the national average. This makes Maplewood an affordable city, even more so for those moving from more expensive cities. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Maplewood with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Maplewood. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.