Bright 1 bed in Providence w/ Utilities Included - Welcome to your sweet urban 1B1B 3rd floor apartment located at the heart of Providence within 5 min to Federal Hill, RI, Providence College, and College Hill!
Come and enjoy a sip of invigorating morning coffee in the dining area with fantastic natural light
and a heartwarming sky view of the city. After a day’s hard work, enjoy a good night of healthy
home cooking with fresh foods from a year-round farmer’s market nearby. Or explore and enjoy
a heartwarming dinner with kindred spirits in an array of global and authentic restaurants in
Federal Hil, College Hill, and their neighborhoods.
What’s amazing about this home is that everything you need is just nearby! It’s away from the
main road so you will feel like living in a secret safe hideaway, yet, you can still enjoy all the
conveniences at a central location in Providence, including Federal Hill and College Hill. You are
only a few minutes away from top restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls & plazas,
year-round farmer's markets, coffee shops, pet stores, fitness, galleries, pubs, theaters, golf
courses, parks and zoos, schools & colleges, hospitals & healthcare centers, libraries, finance
centers, and more.
If you have a desire for nature and would like to take a walk in a park, you will find your peace
and joy in nearby parks and conservations such as Davis Park, Woonasquatucket River
Greenway, Neutaconkanut Hill Conservancy, Roger Williams Zoo, and National Memorial.
* 5 min drive to Federal Hill, Providence College, and College Hill.
* 5 min drive to I-95 highways to get to other major cities and workplaces within 15 minutes.
* 3 min walk to public transportation (Bus 50, 55, 56, 57)
* 8 min drive to the downtown T station
* 15 min drive to T.F. Green Airport and airport train station.
* 5 - 10 min walk to Federal Hill and Chalkstone Ave featured multitudes of supermarkets and
authentic restaurants, such as WholeFoods, Walgreen, Walmart, Family Dollar, Citizen Bank,
Orale Taqueria (Mexican), El Elden (Spanish), Thai Star, Los Andes, Pizza Roma and more.
* 10 min walk to Farm Fresh Providence’s biggest year-round Farmers Market featuring a large
selection of local farm and food vendors
* 2 min drive to Roger William Hospital which makes the home convenient for healthcare
* 5-10 min drive to parks and conservations such as Davis Park, Woonasquatucket River
Greenway, Neutaconkanut Hill Conservancy, Providence Children's Museum, Roger Williams
Zoo, and National Memorial.
* 10 min drive to Providence Place, including Athleta, Apple, Bath & Body, Banana Republic,
DSW, GAP, GameStop, HM, Nails & Spa, JCrew, Macy, TheNorthFace, Showcase, Cheese
Cake Factory, Starbucks, and more.
* Police nearby, night patrol, very safe area
* Electricity, heating, water, and sewer are all included within reasonable usage.
* 1 bedroom with closet.
* 1 updated modern bathroom with glass door showers.
* Spacious kitchen fully equipped with newer electric oven range and standard-size refrigerator.
* Well-lighted dining area with plenty of sunlight.
* Comfortable temperature year-round with gas heating.
* Free washer and dryer in building (at basement, NO coins needed).
* Street parking is allowed and available.
* Fire escape and alarm system installed to ensure safety
Application fee includes background and credit check. Serious inquiries only. No Phone Calls.
No Dogs Allowed