827 Apartments for rent in Walled Lake, MI with Parking
- Walled Lake Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Garages (5)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Pools (4)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Walled Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Walled Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- Walled Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wolverine Lake Apartments with Parking (2)
- Commerce Apartments with Parking (7)
- Wixom Apartments with Parking (5)
- Novi Apartments with Parking (22)
- Northville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Parking (31)
- Farmington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Milford Apartments with Parking (2)
- Waterford Apartments with Parking (9)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Walled Lake?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Walled Lake?
The City of Walled Lake in Oakland County, Michigan thanks the building skills of early Indian tribes for its curious-sounding name. Walter Hewitt, who discovered a stone wall along the western bank of the lake upon his arrival to the area, gave this area its name.
Perched on the shores of a sparkling lake of the same name, the City of Walled Lake is a beautiful Main Street community with a typical country atmosphere. Spanning an area of just under 2.5 square miles, the city is home to over 7,000 people. Situated close to Pontiac and Ann Arbor and only 30-odd miles from downtown Detroit, Walled Lake is not too far away from everything that is hip and happening. Stunning scenery and plenty of quaint shops mean there are no excuses to not develop massive calves if you live in Walled Lake, as there are so many great hiking and cycling opportunities. In summer, people in the area jump at any opportunity to get together and feast, so you will have your pick of some great festivals, including the Festival of Trees, the Ann Arbor Film Festival and Michigan Renaissance Festival. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Walled Lake apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.