158 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Walker, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Walker (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Walker (1)
- Walker Accessible Apartments (2)
- Walker Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Walker Apartments with Garages (3)
- Walker Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Walker Apartments with Parking (4)
- Walker Apartments with Pools (1)
- Walker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Walker Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Walker Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Grand Rapids 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Wyoming 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kentwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Grand Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Eastwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kalamazoo 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Big Rapids 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Portage 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Battle Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Grand Ledge 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
“Michigan seems like a dream to me now / It took me four days to hitchhike from Saginaw / I’ve gone to look for America” (- Simon and Garfunkel)
Walker is a city located in Kent County, Michigan with a population of around 23,537. It’s mainly known for being a suburb of Grand Rapids, the closest city. Before it turned into a city, it was a township that was organized in 1837. It’s home to the Meijer corporate headquarters, which employs many of the residents, as does Bissell Homecare, inc.. It’s easily accessible via a number of highways and interstates, making it a popular choice for commuters to Grand Rapids. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Walker offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Walker, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.