590 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Pontiac, MI
- Pontiac Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pontiac Apartments with Garages (8)
- Pontiac Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pontiac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Pontiac Apartments with Parking (11)
- Pontiac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Pontiac Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pontiac Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Auburn Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Bloomfield Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Waterford 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Birmingham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (11)
- Rochester Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Lake Orion 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Troy 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Village of Clarkston 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Rochester 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Southfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
Pontiac is home to two of the most renowned haunted houses in all of the world. Visiting the Realm of Darkness will give you the heebie jeebies, and since it's been ranked as one of the most frightening in America, the city around you may not seem all that scary after all.
With about 60,000 inhabitants living within a 20 square mile radius, it may feel a little cluttered in Pontiac. Of course, this is much lower than in Detroit, so hey, it's definitely possible to deal with it. Of course, you'll also have to put up with the cold. During the summer, average temperatures top out around 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Just wait until January, though, when your average high will still be below freezing. If you can deal with this weather and... ahem... a few other things, you'll pay some of the lowest rent prices you'll come across this close to the Great Lakes. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Pontiac offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Pontiac offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Pontiac. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.