162 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Harper Woods, MI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harper Woods (1)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harper Woods (1)
- Harper Woods Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Garages (4)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Parking (6)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harper Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Harper Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harper Woods (1)
- Eastpointe 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- St. Clair Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Warren 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Hamtramck 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mount Clemens 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Sterling Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Detroit 1 Bedroom Apartments (95)
- Madison Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ferndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Harper Woods?
Sometimes, town names are mysterious, with histories that are difficult to trace -- not so with Harper Woods, Michigan. When the city was incorporated in 1951, it was a wooded area near Harper Avenue -- magnificent simplicity!
The first settlement in Harper Woods, Mich., was established when a man named Casper Salter put down a claim along a rugged wagon trail called Pumpkin Hook Road, nearly 100 years before the town was incorporated. Salter and Pumpkin Hook must have already been taken, right? Although, Salter did get a park in town named after him as a consolation prize. Lying in the east suburbs of Detroit, Harper Woods is just north of Grosse Pointe, made famous in the John Cusack film "Grosse Pointe Blank." It's on the plain less than a mile away from the shoreline of Lake St. Clair and the Canadian border beyond. The nice mix of owner occupied properties and apartments for rent make Harper Woods a good place to search for a new home or even short term housing on a month-to-month basis. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Harper Woods offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Harper Woods, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.