77 Condos for rent in Grosse Pointe Park, MI
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Garages (11)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Parking (13)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Grosse Pointe Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Grosse Pointe Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Condos for Rent (1)
- St. Clair Shores Condos for Rent (2)
- Roseville Condos for Rent (7)
- Warren Condos for Rent (8)
- Fraser Condos for Rent (2)
- Detroit Condos for Rent (32)
- Hazel Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Madison Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Ferndale Condos for Rent (6)
- Mount Clemens Condos for Rent (1)
The Grosse Pointe area is famous for its beauty, architecture and historic character, but that's not all. It has also been featured in many Hollywood films such as Grosse Pointe Blank, the Virgin Suicides, and Gran Torino.
The Grosse Pointe Park area includes architectural jewels that rank right up there with greatest residences and landmarks in America. With any easy commute to the center of Detroit and cozy know-your-neighbor streets, Grosse Pointe Park is truly one of the most desirable locations within the Detroit area. With a little planning, you can find an apartment in Grosse Pointe Park in a reasonable amount of time. See more
Finding condos for rent in Grosse Pointe Park is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Grosse Pointe Park may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Grosse Pointe Park that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.